For the next 30 days I’m going to be working mostly with Mac Apps instead of doing everything inside of Chrome. Here are the apps I’m arming myself with:
- Postbox for email
- OmniFocus for task management
- iCal for calendar management
- Safari for my web browsing and online work
- iTunes for music. (I’m not going to use Pandora, Spotify or Songza.)
- MindNode Pro for brainstorming
- Ulysses for draft writing
- Apple Pages for document creation
- 1Password for password management
- For document collaboration I’ll still use Google Drive. (I am going to try and use Pages for more beautiful docs.)
- Podio. I love Podio and it’s a great project management app that I have to use in the browser.
There are a ton of other apps that I can try to use like Mail Designer Pro that I can use instead of MailChimp.com. I also want to keep this as simple as possible and only buy new software if I can see my self using it for a long time.
I am going to do this on my work computer, my Macbook Pro and my home computer. Let’s see how it goes. Now time to export this document and get it to Square Space.